CURRENTLY SEEKING APPLICATIONS
WEEKEND SALES ASSOCIATE!
Please review the Position Description and if you are interested in applying, please access and upload the application.
SALES ASSOCIATE POSITION DESCRIPTION
TITLE: Sales Associate, Some Men Like It Haute
COMPANY DESCRIPTION AND BACKGROUND
Some Men Like It Haute is Fort Lauderdale’s first exclusively Men’s Upscale Fine Fashion Consignment Store. Founded in 2012, we offer upscale, well-made new or gently used fine men’s fashion and accessories from today’s top designers.
Some Men Like It Haute was created to provide an upscale consignment shopping experience for clients who are looking for high quality, high priced designer fashions and accessories for men at a fraction of their original cost. With today’s economic challenges and the lack of consignment stores that cater exclusively to men’s fashion, we are optimistic about the success and growth potential of our business.
SALES ASSOCIATE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are currently seeking an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic individual who will be actively engaged and involved in all aspects of the operational, marketing, and customer service functions as outlined below of Some Men Like It Haute Consignment Store in Wilton Manors, Florida.
- Assisting with daily operational tasks of opening the store, conducting opening cash procedures and making sure the store is clean and has a professional appearance at all times.
- Learn, fully understand and implement our Consignment Item Quality Standards for the intake of consignments from our customers.
- Able to learn and fully understanding the consignment software program.
- Designing and maintaining creative and innovative clothing and accessory displays.
- Demonstrate professional customer service skills of positive client interaction, courteous service, active listening and professional customer conflict management.
- Assist with the development and execution of store promotions and advertising.
- Assist with traditional and online marketing and advertising including updating our website, responding to client emails, social networking interaction with Facebook, Twitter, and other social media.
SALES ASSOCIATE QUALIFICATIONS
- Have a strong understanding of and interest in men’s upscale designer clothing and accessories.
- Have strong interpersonal and customer service skills for interacting with staff and customers including professional telephone courtesy, welcoming customers, positive and professional communication skills including effective customer conflict management.
- Have strong organizational skills including the ability to maintain an accurate knowledge and awareness of a continually shifting consignment inventory.
- Have a strong facility for working with computer software including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, photo editing and BCSS consignment store software. Experience with updating websites and social network sites such as Facebook to actively promote Some Men Like It Haute online is strongly preferred.
- Interest in learning creative and innovative marketing and advertising through creating traditional print, internet and social networking campaigns.
- Willingness to learn and create effective, eye catching fashion and accessory display and window displays.
- Perform housekeeping and organizational duties to keep the store and storage area clean and organized at all times.
- Self-initiative to assess and respond to various needs and situations as they arise.
- Availability for a minimum of 10 – 20 hours per week – Tuesday through Sunday and available for concierge consignment assignments throughout the week.
Please click here to access the application form.