Siesta Store Hours:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday - 11 am - 2 pm & 5 pm - 8 pm
Friday & Saturday - 12 noon to 9 pm
Sunday 12 Noon - 6:00 pm
Mondays - Closed
Please call (954) 561- 8650 to schedule an Consignment Appointment with us. Ask for Pete or Steven!
An Organized Man Is So Stylish!
Just can’t seem to get motivated to get organized and clean out your closet? Stop fighting the URGE TO PURGE and call us for a Concierge Consignment Appointment and we will come to you!
Contact Pete, Steven or Sean at (954) 561-8650 to schedule a Consignment Appointment! Mondays and Tuesdays are the dedicated days for consignment appointments as we like to give our customers our full attention at the store.
THE THREE C’s OF CONSIGNING WITH US!
- CHECK our Consignment Quality Standards below to determine if your fashion and accessory items will be a match for the designer, condition, season and other relevant criteria that we are looking for our store.
- CONTACT us at (954) 561-8650 to arrange an appointment to bring in your items (limit of 10 items) and complete a Consignment Contract. Our pricing policy, in general, is if the item is brand new with the original designer tag and price tag, we will offer 50% of the original price as the starting selling price. Gently worn items will be priced based on the designer, condition, style, season, and other relevant item criteria.
- CONTRACT If you decide to consign with us, you will be asked to complete a Consignment Contract and we will prepare a detailed Consignor Inventory of your items. You will be given copies of each document and a Client Account Number that will be used for this and all future consignment contracts. All Consignment Contracts are for 90 days. You will be notified when your items sell and a check will be mailed to you.
CONSIGNMENT QUALITY STANDARDS
- We accept high-end designer items that are one to two seasons ahead of the present season. At this time we are looking for spring and summer fashions and accessories.
- All clothing must be in either NEW or GENTLY USED condition. New means it has never been worn and has the original tags. Gently Used means that the item has been worn very little and shows minimal or no wear and tear.
- We prefer natural fibers items (cotton, silk, wool, cashmere vs. polyester, rayon, etc.)
- All clothing items must dry-cleaned, on hangers in the plastic wrap or freshly cleaned and pressed, on hangers.
- All shoes must be clean and/or polished. Soles should be very minimally worn.
- Accessories such as sunglasses, watches, belts, jewelry should be in very good condition and undamaged.
- We also feature some home decor accessories – small furnishings; framed artwork.
- We are presently limiting the number of consigned items per client to 10 as we have limited floor, display and storage space at our location.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at 954.561.8650 or leave us a message below. We look forward to consigning with you!